Tuesday 17 May 2016

Ode to my heart

Success criteria 
Choose an ordinary place , object or thing your are going to write about.
Give your subject thanks eg. (Oh).
Speak directly to the object.
Use descriptive vocabulary to bring the object to life (personification).
Use repetition lines.





Ode to my heart

Oh, my amazing heart
You have pumped my blood from the very start,
You are helpful, thoughtful and very kind,
You give blood to my wonderful mind.

Oh! My helpful heart
You are very very smart, 
Your always there.
I would be dead if you didn't care.

Beating every second of the day
I smile and say hooray!
You were always in my heart 
And we will never part.



Reflection 

Plus : I liked rhyming the poem.

Minus: I could have written more.

Intresting: personification was really fun to do.



1 comment:

  1. I love your ode Anna it is really descriptive.

    ReplyDelete